£18.7k rising to £23600 after 3 mnths probation
over 1 year ago
Do you have customer service experience in a contact centre ideally in a collections or retentions role?
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service and support?
Do you want to work for a company that provides full training?
We are looking for talented and experienced customer service advisers with great communication skills to join an exciting company dedicated to helping customers in financial arrears.
You will provide the best possible experience in every customer interaction, adapting your approach to suit customer requirements. You will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced atmosphere, works well as part of a team and demonstrates a natural ability to negotiate.
- Communicate with customers using effective questioning and listening skills to enable you to fully understand their individual financial circumstances
- Be confident, outgoing, and resilient and be able to quickly establish rapport with our customers and build strong relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to persevere in challenging situations and be able to work as part of a team is essential to this role
- Treat customers fairly at the heart of all that you do
- Make outbound cash collection communications to collect debt owed by customers, ensuring accurate account information is captured.
- Answer and manage all inbound collection communications and ensure accurate account information is captured.
- Negotiate appropriate payment plans to suit customer requirements within authority levels.
- Put forward suggestions on recovery techniques and share best practice with colleagues.
- Support the team and department in the delivery of team and company objectives.
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Ensure sustainable repayment agreements by assessing affordability and agreeing the best outcome for the customer
- Recognise vulnerable consumer groups and ensure the correct outcome for the customer
- Deliver high levels of customer service including effective dispute/complaint resolution and verbal communications
- Deliver any other reasonable requests from your line manager or senior management team.
- Comply with all relevant company policies, procedures, regulation, legislation and guidance and client contractual agreements
- Achieve individual KPI’s and contribute towards achieving team and departmental KPI’s
This list is not exhaustive and you may be requested, from time to time, to undertake other reasonable duties requested by a Senior Manager or Director, that may sit outside of this Job Description
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of compliance KPI’s
- Achievement of collections KPI’s
- Speed and efficiency of work, including response to requests
- Accuracy of verbal reporting to Line Manager(s)
- Sickness, absence and lateness
- Sustainability of payment plans