Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (DOE) Achievable commission of £500 per month
Hours: Mon – Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4pm (NO WEEKENDS) Full time
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Start Dates: A.S.A.P
Training: 2 weeks
The Customer Enquiry Centre handles Inbound and Outbound calls across the UK promoting market leading financial plans and legal services products. The department ensures the customer is at the heart of everything we do and delivers the values that our client embrace: Professionalism, Compassion, Respect, Knowledge
About the Role:
The Customer Service and Sales Agent is expected to take inbound and make outbound calls with potential customers, in order to provide information and set up where appropriate, our clients financial products and services.
Maximising sales opportunities in line with departmental KPI’s is key, whilst also maintaining the needs of the client, however, the main focus is ensuring that the customer receives the very best service. The team is also responsible for resolving customer concerns by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and offering alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
Key Performance Indicators:
Your performance will be measured on:
- Role model behaviour
- Product knowledge
- You will adapt your approach, behaviour and communication style to meet the customer’s needs and demonstrate exceptional listening skills and clear communication techniques
- You will provide the customer with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will be aware of the business objectives for sales and service levels for our client and their Corporate Partners and conduct yourself accordingly in terms of quality, productivity, and overall sales performance
- You will be an outbound sales expert with an ability to create, maintain and execute a sales pipeline whilst delivering an excellent customer service
Skills / Knowledge
- You will maintain your company knowledge, affinity and business partner products and services
- You will be aware of the HR policies for planned leave requests, absence reporting, shift time and personal conduct standards whilst in role
- IT skills, literacy and numeracy skills
- Data entry skills with attention to detail and accuracy
Please note you will need to pass a DBS (criminal record) check to be considered for this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Accuracy, communication skills, customer agent, customer, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer advisor, empathy, inbound, outbound, call centre, customer contact, contact centre, talk and type