£18,500 (plus shift allowance if working shifts)
4 months ago
Salary: £18,500 (plus shift allowance if working shifts)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
You will work on a fixed shift
4pm - 12 Midnight (10% shift allowance)
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent customer service?
Have you wanted to work in a call centre but don’t have the experience?
Are you reliable and hardworking, always trying your best?
Do you want to work with lovely people, in a busy customer service environment, with lots of career progression available?
If you answered “yes” to the above, read on to hear about a new and exciting customer service jobs in Wigan.
Overview of Role:
We are looking for reliable, customer service focused individuals, with a passion for providing the best service possible to your customer. The teams are split into customer services and complaints, so you will be assessed which team you will be suited to at telephone screening stage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls from our customers to help resolve their query in an efficient and professional manner
- Retention of customers - it'll be important that you actively listen to the customer to understand their query / complaint and encourage a resolution rather than a refund
- Attention to detail is key, to accurately log information and gather all the necessary information from the customer to solve their problem and leave them feeling satisfied with the service
- The ability to remain calm at all times as customers can be frustrated or angry
- Empathise with the customer and provide encouragement to continue with the process
- Remain up to date with current reviews and common issues that arise with the product, to be able to provide clear and concise advice to customers
- Take responsibility for communicating the terms of business to ensure the next steps are fully understood by customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good IT skills
- Promote team spirit
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Lucy Waddock on 07900 956986 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service, complaints, admin, customer advisor, customer assistant, customer agent, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer service assistant