£23,000 - £26,000 (Depending on Experience)
about 1 year ago
Monday 4th October 2019
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: Monday 14th October 2019
Hours: 37.5 hpw, 8am – 8pm including weekends & Bank Holidays
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Do you love engaging with your customers?
Are you a real “problem solver” when it comes to customer service queries?
Would you like a customer service job in modern, state of the art offices, in the heart of Manchester City Centre?
Are you looking for that next step in your customer service career, have all the qualities of providing an exceptional customer service and have an interest in Financial Services?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, continue reading to find out more about these truly AMAZING customer service jobs, located in our fabulous, modern offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre
Imagine being there, right from the start of a company which revolutionised an entire sector whilst earning trust and admiration throughout the UK. How? By always being on the side of the customer.
At the heart of our Client, is true innovation in technology and data combined with timeless values. Our Client is unique. They believe that companies of the future will thrive if they truly do the right thing, through operating in a socially responsible way.
We’re now building on our existing team, ahead of a national launch that will revolutionise the UK finance sector.
Your Customer Service Job:
- Providing service and support to our customers via telephone, web-chat, email and various other channels
- Positively representing the client brand
- Advising our customers on all types of financial queries
- Updating our systems, making sure you attend to every detail and record all conversations with 100% accuracy
- Following the correct processes to make sure our customers are safe
- Living and breathing our values and being a great team player
- Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and helping them with the steps they can take
- Spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or products to serve them better
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, to customer enquiries through a variety of channels
What we look for in our “perfect” candidate:
- Demonstrable passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Impeccable attention to detail, dedication and enthusiasm
- Flexibility, friendliness and honesty
- A thirst for intellectual curiosity and joy for learning new things
- Recognition of the importance of personal responsibility
- Proactive approach and keen problem-solving skills
- When required, a willingness to work a flexible schedule around core hours
- Adaptability to change
In addition to the above, you will receive some fantastic benefits, including:
25 days annual holiday plus BH
10% Pension contribution
If you pass our initial telephone screening, you will be invited to our Open Day Event in Manchester City Centre (Date to be confirmed)
Every successful candidate will be subject to strict pre-employment checks including; 3 year reference history, a basic criminal record check and a basic credit and fraud check.
Customer service advisor, customer service adviser, customer service, customer, financial services, collections, Manchester, customer service job, customer service job Manchester, customer service job in Manchester, inbound, webchat, web-chat, web chat, customer service admin, customer service administrator, graduate jobs in Manchester,