£19,000 - £23,000 pa
2 months ago
Hours: Shifts Monday - Friday between 8am – 8pm
1 Saturday per month 10am – 4pm
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Agent jo join an independently funded and
fully regulated finance company. Our client specialises in offering financing alternatives for online retailers
and their shoppers, including technology solutions and market leading financial products designed to improve
ecommerce conversion and increase customer satisfaction.
We're looking for detail-oriented, empathetic problem solvers to join a dynamic Customer Operations team in our Manchester office.
You'll be the first point of contact for our customers who have questions, problems, feedback and compliments! As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the face of business, and the main way our customers communicate with us.
We want to delight our customers in any way possible. It could be something small or something big, as long as the customer is always the number one focus.
- Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers and developing a deep understanding of what our customers really wants from us.
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customer’s needs; whether that be through, email, calls or Live chat.
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier.
- Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and helping to figure out what steps we can take to support them.
- Working closely with our internal team to act as the first line of defence to help spot and investigate trends.
- Dealing with tricky payment-related queries; investigating missing payments and Direct Debits.
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers' feedback. Plus, being the first port of call for customer complaints to make sure that they're treated fairly and can share their thoughts and concerns.
- Supporting other members in the customer support team by being a point of escalation for other CSA’s and mentoring new joiners. Plus making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused.
- After you're fully comfortable helping our customers, you'll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in the various other areas of the Customer Operations team.
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience within a multi-channel customer service role (phone, email, web-chat)
- Care deeply about delighting our customers
- Comfortable using a Mac
- Problem solving skills
- Previous experience working within financial services
Keywords: Customer Service, Advisor, Agent, Collections, Financial services, multi-channel