£17,000 - £21,000
11 days ago
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday- Friday
Salary : £17-21K
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service advisor who is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
Managing customer jobs from end to end, by working with sales and operations teams to ensure on time delivery for our customers is met and exceeded. Overseeing the quality of the team's work and personally managing sensitive or high-profile correspondence in relations to jobs, reporting, invoicing and customer enquiries.
This role is for someone with exceptional customer services, complaints handling and business coordination experience who is looking to build on their sound knowledge of the customers journey, and has the ability to handle complex job order processing and complaint handling in an interesting challenging environment.
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are receiving an exceptional level of service.
· Ensuring all customer jobs are processed, sales reviews, reporting and invoicing completed and delivered to our customers on time.
· Ensuring that contract review and reporting meets the requirements of any relevant accreditation standards (e.g. ISO 17025/MCERTS)
and/or regulatory compliance standards are met.
· Performing contract review of all jobs received into the laboratory as per the Concept Life Sciences Quality Manual.
· Respond to and resolve all enquiries/complaints received in an appropriate manner, either written or verbal and within regulatory and / or SLA timescales.
· Look at root cause analysis to capture reportable and non-reportable complaints.
· Dealing with customer phone / e-mail enquiries in relation to quotes, sales reviews and reports.
· Updating internal systems with the relevant information to make sure there is a full audit trail for jobs recorded/enquiries/complaints received.
· Support the Customer Services Manager in implementing new procedures and identify where efficiencies can be made.
· Assist with training for junior members of staff and ensure their workload is organised to meet customer expectation.
· Arranging delivery of media and collection of samples for customers.
· Attending customer review meetings both on site or face to face.
· Take ownership and keep up to date with regulatory changes.
· Take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development.
· Take ownership of your own training record, ensuring that this is maintained and updated by relevant staff.
· Assist Business Development team with creation of quotations for Category 5 customers.
· Pass any potential sales leads to the Business Development team.
· Act as an ambassador for the company brand and values.
· Any further duties as agreed by the Customer Services Manager.
· Scientific/technical background advantageous
· Highly customer-centric with a passion to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
· Exemplary written and oral communication skills with a track record of communicating complex messages in a clear, straightforward and empathetic way.
· Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· A good understanding of, or proven ability to get up to speed quickly, with our rules and regulatory framework and the wider legal services market.
· Confident communicator used to dealing with customers face to face or over the telephone and email.
· The ability to work under pressure and to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly deadlines.
· I.T. literate – including good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Has a flexible approach to work to meet company deadlines.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.