This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join an innovative and forward thinking team. You’ll play a collaborative and pivotal role in coordinating, planning and implementing customer solutions. Working in a fast-paced and varied role at the heart of the business.
Hours: Monday – Friday
8am – 4.30pm Week 1
9am-5.30pm Week 2
£11.28-£12.82 per hour + holiday pay
What you’ll do:
• You’ll own the planning and implementation of new customer solutions.
• You’ll initiate and verify orders with the customer ahead of placing orders with 3rd party providers
• Book site visits with the Field Team and manage the end to end delivery of the solution, whilst liaising with the customer throughout and escalating issues where required.
• You’ll collaborate with our technical teams to coordinate equipment and ahead of confirmed installation dates.
Your skills and experience
• Previous Customer Service experience
• Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
• A proactive approach to solutions, taking ownership and driving to resolution.
• Well organised and self-motivated team player.