£17,000 - £21,000
almost 2 years ago
Salary: £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age (permanent job)
Hours: Saturday: 8am – 6pm, Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Start Date: ASAP!
Are you looking for weekend work?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service?
Do you want to move into a telephone based customer service role?
Do you have the transferable skills to provide an excellent customer service over the phone?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on for a fantastic customer service role based in one of our caring and friendly clients, based in Prescot
This role is working for a busy retailer, who attract customers aged around 50+ therefore you need
to have excellent customer service skills. It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be
targeted on the number of calls you take per day and how quickly and efficiently you get through the
call without it affecting the quality of the information you provide to the customer.
Preferably at least two years in a contact centre in a sales and customer service role. We are
looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication skills, who have had retail,
hospitality or customer service experience, who are looking to work within a customer focused
call centre job. On the job training will be provided. We know we cannot train you on your
reliability, work ethics and hard work, so if you have these qualities without the experience and
the desire to do a good job, we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all KPI areas (Key Performance Indicators)
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Upselling where appropriate and exceed target wherever possible
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all call handling/productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, retail, hospitality, customer service