£19,455.48 Pro Rata’d
11 months ago
Are you looking for part time evening and weekend work?
Do you want to work for a company that provides full training?
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you want to start a job as an inbound customer service advisor, but don't have any experience?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, look no further for an amazing part time customer service job in Sutton Coldfield!
We are holding Open Events on the evenings of 1st and 2nd May 2019 and would love you to come and see us and what a fantastic company we are!
We are looking for friendly, reliable and empathetic customer focused individuals to join our customer service family. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will join a multi-skilled team providing customer services on a rota-basis within the Client Service Centre.
- You will respond to high volume inbound calls from client contacts for funeral/cremation services with sensitivity and empathy
- You will be able to secure client sales from inbound enquiries resulting from marketing campaigns
- You will provide administrative support for our existing client database
- Resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome
- You will provide the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong work ethics and reliability is a must!
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Ability to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working
- Professional and business-like in approach
- Excellent customer service skills
20 Hours Part-time evenings and weekends Shifts between 4pm-11pm
(5 weeks training, 3 weeks of the training is FULL TIME, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)