£19,844.59 Pro Rata’d
2 months ago
10th May 2021
Salary: £19,844.59 Pro Rata’d
Start Date: Monday 10th May 2020
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Hours: 15.75 Hours per week, working purely part-time evenings and weekends
Shifts: Flexible between 4pm-10pm Monday – Sunday, working minimum 3 shifts per week and at least one weekend shift per week
Training: 6 weeks training is FULL TIME, (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) so you must be able to commit to this
Are you looking for part time evening and weekend work?
Do you want to work for a company that provides full training?
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you want to start a job as an inbound customer service advisor, but don't have any experience?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, look no further for an amazing part time customer service job in Sutton Coldfield!
We are looking for friendly, reliable and empathetic customer focused individuals to join our customer service family. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will join a multi-skilled team providing customer services on a rota-basis within the Client Service Centre.
- You will respond to high volume inbound calls from client contacts, regarding highly emotive queries which should be dealt with empathy and understanding
- You will be able to secure client sales from inbound enquiries resulting from marketing campaigns
- You will provide administrative support for our existing client database
- Resolve customer concerns, queries &/or problems
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome
- You will provide the customer with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong work ethics and reliability is a must!
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Ability to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working
- Professional and business-like in approach
- Excellent customer service skills
Keywords: Customer Service, Client Advisor, Inbound, Outbound, Call Centre, Contact centre, Advisor, part time, part-time, inbound, retail, customer advisor, customer service adviser