£9.62 per hour
over 1 year ago
Start Date: 24th February
Hours: Part-time evening and weekends 25 hours
Overview of Role:
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to get into a Customer Service role with full training provided. We are looking for reliable, customer service focused individuals with a passion for providing an excellent customer service. You will be subject to a criminal record check and 5 years of referencing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well-known online retail ordering company, assisting customers and providing first class customer service.
- Processing telephone orders and communicating with customers about various after sales enquiries; this will include delivery issues, account enquiries and faulty complaints.
- Being proficient in using a variety of different methods of customer communication, including telephone, email, social media and live chat.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat custom
- Identifying and escalating any underlying or recurring issues to the Customer Service Team Leader
- Complying with all applicable regulations, including the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Consistently achieve targets set for average handling time, quality and customer survey scores
- Contacting customers when required to resolve enquiries/complaints and to address any breakdown in customer service.
- Liaising with and transferring queries to internal departments and external suppliers and carriers to raise and resolve customer enquiries
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good IT skills
- Promote team spirit
Keywords: customer service, retail, hospitality, admin, customer advisor, customer assistant, customer agent, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer service assistant