Between £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
4 months ago
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 5 days per week Full time, between the hours of 8am-8pm
Start Date: ASAP!
Are you looking to work in a family run business?
Do you want career progression?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service?
Do you want to move into a telephone based customer service role?
Do you have the transferable skills to provide an excellent customer service over the phone?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on for a fantastic customer service role based in one of our caring and friendly clients, based in Prescot
This role is working for a busy retailer, who attract customers aged around 50+ therefore you need
to have excellent customer service skills, be patient and understanding to the caller, whilst at the
same time, completing the call quickly and efficiently. It is based within a busy inbound call centre,
where you will be targeted on the number of calls you take per day and how quickly and efficiently
you get through the call without it affecting the quality of the information you provide to the
No experience is necessary; we are looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication
skills, who have had retail, hospitality or customer service experience, who are looking to work
within a customer focused call centre job. On the job training will be provided. We know we
cannot train you on your reliability, work ethics and hard work, so if you have these qualities
without the experience and the desire to do a good job, we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all KPI areas (Key Performance Indicators)
- Handle inbound customer telephone orders and enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Upselling where appropriate and exceed target wherever possible
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all call handling/productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, retail, hospitality, customer service,