£18,000 - £20,000 pa
9 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a dynamic and growing business.
- To act as the first point of contact for inbound calls from businesses
- Prioritise all incoming calls and emails ensuring they are passed to the correct members of staff, dealing with issues directly as set out by the Customer Services Supervisor.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved within specific timescales.
- Process customer Agreements, ensuring that the customer accounts and payment details are set up within specified deadlines.
- Maintain an effective filing system for the Contract Agreements
- Liaise with internal and external management team
- Able to work in a versatile and changing environment
- An appreciation of Customer Services and Account Management
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proactive in achieving results
- People Skills
- Diligent, dependable and resilient
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Able to process large quantities of data quickly & accurately
- 25 days holiday + banks holidays
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised public transport