Do you want a career within a growing business who are creative and always investing in you and their people?
Do you want your next role to be varied filled with career progression opportunities?
Are you positive, reliable, and resilient?
We are searching for a Customer Service Advisor, with previous customer service, contact centre experience to join an outstanding business.
Customer Service Advisor Role:
To value and recognise customer’s needs, working collectively to deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
Employees are expected to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required to grow and evolve the business.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, with flexibility for evening and weekend cover.
Hybrid shift pattern to be determined based on business and personal requirements.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Providing support to customers with post sale enquiries.
- Processing delivery and collection requests from customers.
- Promoting a range of sales and services to existing and new buyers.
- Processing applications for access to online systems.
- Ensuring customer details held on file are up to date and accurate.
- Respond to enquiries via telephone, email, or live chat.
- Acting on customer feedback by engaging with customers to gain more insight to improve the customer’s journey and experience.
- Liaise between internal departments and customers.
What we are looking for:
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills (listening, communication, empathy).
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Experience working within a customer focused role.
- Organised with good time management.
- Positive attitude and natural curiosity to identify improvements.
- Able to handle difficult situations in a calm and confident manner.
- Experience working in high volume environments.
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
• Onsite parking
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Eye care scheme
• Access to company rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Training/apprenticeship offering
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Up to 8% bonus per quarter
On the job training will be provided and due to business growth, we are looking to recruit several positions.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.