Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (No weekends)
Full time / Permanent
Do you have a passion for providing a world class customer service?
Are you looking to join a business that will be growing over the next 12 months?
This role will involve you dealing with a mixture of calls with customers who are looking for support regarding outstanding payments. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation. If you enjoy helping people and building relationships, this is a great opportunity for you!
The average bonus per month across the entire team is £833 per month, our top performer is achieving over £1,500 per month consistently with NO SALES involved.
Customer Service Advisor duties:
· Receiving inbound telephone calls from businesses and the general public.
· Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
· Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
· Following processes and guidelines that fall in line with company regulations.
· Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
· Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
· 4 weeks fully paid training
· Realistic and very achievable bonuses
· Holiday entitlement
· Opportunities for progression
· Free parking
· Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.