Customer Service Advisor
Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Full Time / Permanent
£19,000 - £21,000 + bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a well organised, considerate Customer Service Advisor who has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to join a growing and well established business.
You will be joining an organisation who genuinely care about it's staff and can offer exciting progression opportunities. This is a multiple award winning business that has a very customer focused approach, due to this, they have gained over 60,000 reviews on Trustpilot with 97% voting either 'great' or 'excellent'.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities
• To ensure that all complaints are handled within timescales & FCA guidelines maintaining a high standard of response which is accurate, concise and professional
• Maintain appropriate records relating to all complaint activity using internal systems
• To provide a high-level overview of urgent/priority cases where required to the Senior Management Team
• To identify trends and root cause of complaints making recommendations for improvement where necessary
• Clearly and confidently communicate decisions with sound justification
• To produce high quality written correspondence to customers and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) which are in line with our Quality Assurance guidelines
• Develop and maintain industry knowledge, including regulatory and legislative changes, with particular attention to FOS outcomes
• To provide feedback using predefined procedures and processes to help the business
• To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings
• To work within our regulatory framework and adhere to our Quality Assurance Programme.
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• 32 days holiday
• Pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Free parking
• Performance related bonus
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.