Monday – Friday, 9am-5.15pm (occasional Saturdays)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Customer Service Advisor Team.
You will be working for a global business that currently operates in more than 40 countries and they’re continuing to grow. They offer solutions to increase the mobility of elderly and physically challenged people, to enable them to live an independent and active life. They design and manufacture they’re own range of straight and curved stairlifts as well as partnering with key suppliers to offer a broad product range to meet customer needs.
This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers. The successful applicant will possess a strong customer service background and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communicsation skills both written and verbal.
Customer Service Advisor responsibilities will include;
• Answering the telephone and effectively dealing with customer queries; ensuring that these are followed up in a timely manner if required
• Giving installation and service dates and logging breakdown calls
• Liaising with our Surveyors, Engineers and Clients on a daily basis
• Inputting orders and sending out and collating order forms
• Dealing with Customer complaints and ensuring resolution
• Good geographical knowledge and knowledge of CRM, AX Systems and Microsoft packages is essential.
Interested in knowing more about this customer service advisor opportunity?