Salary £22,000 + (upto £250pm bonus) + Benefits ( £500bonus after probation)
Vacancy Location Bournemouth ( Hybrid )
Shift Pattern Monday – Friday 9am -6pm
Hours – 40Hours per week
We’re looking for super organised people with good attention to detail to work as part of my client’s customer service team. Our client offers an unrivalled benefits package, as well has a great culture and even free lunch and breakfast! My client believes In a healthy work life balance and go above and beyond for their staff and customers. You will be taking calls from members who need to make amendments to customers’ accounts, carry out admin tasks and deal with general enquiries.
You will be joining an energetic, vibrant, fast-paced department who work collaboratively to build close professional relationships and support the servicing needs of our various business partners and brokers. Your role will be varied but includes taking inbound calls and communicating via email with a strong focus on interacting in a professional yet personable manner in a business to business environment.
• Experience within a customer service role is preferable but not essential
• Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
• Adaptable to change
• Enjoy working collaboratively to support your team and wider teams within the department
• Ability to prioritise workload and take ownership
• Customer focused, enjoys building professional working relationships in a business to business environment
• Computer literate
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.