Monday - Friday
£20,000 + annual bonus
Are you passionate about delivering a world class customer service?
Do you want to join a business that is growing and offering excellent opportunities for progression?
Originally founded in Leeds over 100 years ago our client specialise in the manufacturer of bespoke timber furniture. At present, they currently employ over 150 permanent staff across two large sites in Leeds, their business has retained its heritage as a proud UK manufacturer and continues to flourish. The company is now committed to an ambitious 5-year vision with plans to double its turnover and re-define and strengthen its position as the brand leader across all its market sectors.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
• Taking ownership of inbound customer calls and service enquires by phone, email and webchat
• Direct contact with customers, resolving each query and delivering customer excellence
• Using our internal IT systems to resolve sales and customer service queries
• Supporting the team to meet customer demand
• Understanding customer requirements to provide accurate quotes in a timely manner
• Deliver a VIP service through customer interaction
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• Structured induction and training plan
• Ongoing coaching and development with regular one-to-one interaction
• Regular performance reviews
• Be part of an expanding Contact Centre delivering service excellence
• Fun and positive environment with a team mentality
• 28 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 additional days
• Staff Discount across all brands
• Free off-site parking
• Daily catering onsite
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?