Are you passionate about delivering a world class customer service?
Do you want to join a business that is growing and offering excellent opportunities for progression?
Are you a hard working Customer Service Advisor seeking a new opportunity?
We are now seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join our trade sales team. Working with our trade partners to ensure high levels of customer service are achieved. Integral to the support of daily activities to facilitate growth of trade sales, maximise sales of existing accounts, and meet business objectives.
Originally founded in Leeds over 100 years ago our client specialize in the manufacturer of bespoke timber furniture. At present, they currently employ over 150 permanent staff across two large sites in Leeds, their business has retained its heritage as a proud UK manufacturer and continues to flourish. The company is now committed to an ambitious 5-year vision with plans to double its turnover and re-define and strengthen its position as the brand leader across all its market sectors.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of inbound customer enquiries via phone and email to ensure all calls are answered and emails responded to
• Process orders onto internal admin system
• Outbound customer service support as required via phone and email
• Contacting customers directly to respond to queries and provide service updates where required
• Work with our internal IT systems to track activities and communication
• Support trade account managers to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Clear, professional communication style with intrinsic customer service skills
• Strong IT, literacy and numeracy skills are vital in this role
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn, understand and use internal data systems
• Ability to manage workload to ensure key activities are completed on time.
• Excellent administrational skills.
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?
Click APPLY now and I will be in touch!
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.