Customer Service Advisor
Monday – Friday (Will include the occasional Saturday)
Are you passionate about providing world class customer service?
They offer solutions to increase the mobility of elderly and physically challenged people, to enable them to live an independent and active life. They design and manufacture their own range of straight and curved stairlifts as well as partnering with key suppliers to offer a broad product range to meet customer needs.
This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who has exceptional Customer Service skills. The successful Administrator will be methodical, confident, have previous administration experience, skilled with IT & CRM systems and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Customer Service Advisor responsibilities will include;
• Answering the telephone and effectively dealing with customer queries; ensuring that these are followed up in a timely manner if required
• Giving installation and service dates and logging breakdown calls
• Liaising with our Surveyors, Engineers and Clients on a daily basis
• Inputting orders and sending out and collating order forms
• Dealing with Customer complaints and ensuring resolution
• Good geographical knowledge and knowledge of CRM, AX Systems and Microsoft packages is essential.
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• Structured induction and training plan
• Fully paid training provided
• Team events/nights out
• Amazing progression opportunities
• Health care plan
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor opportunity?