Salary: Circa £19k + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week
Shifts: Between 8.30am -5.30pm Mon – Fri – No Weekends!
Start Date: 28th June 2021 – Interview Wednesday 2nd June
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team of Customer Service Advisors who are enthusiastic and passionate in providing excellent service. Our client provides a fun and sociable working environment with excellent training and progression opportunities.
Customer Service Advisor
- The Customer Service Advisor will provide a best in class telephony/online digital service offering to our business customers delivering ‘Right First Time’ approach and great customer outcomes in line with our company values
- To hold good quality conversations with our customers, across a variety of platforms ensuring the customer is at the heart of every action taken
- To ensure all enquiries are handled in an efficient and customer focused way, providing the customer with a friendly and professional service and accurately recording content of all customer interactions for future reference on their account.
- To identify, acknowledge and record customer dissatisfaction and complaints and escalate to Team Leader if unable to resolve
- To Identify opportunities and drive improvements and efficiencies within operational processes, with the aim to improve service delivery and the overall customer journey
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to accurately record customer issues/conversations accurately on the relevant system
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills to achieve customer and business focussed outcomes
- Be able to manage role responsibilities with minimal supervision, identifying the need for support when required
- Motivated, energetic, driven work ethic, organised, compassionate and flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target focused environment and deliver personal and team objectives
- Confident, responsive and resilient: able to handle challenging conversations and support customers who need extra support
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office
- GCSE Grade C or above in English