£20,500 - £23,000 pa
23 days ago
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week – Working 5 days
Fixed shift pattern Monday – Saturday 7.45am – 4.15pm
Or Mon – Fri 9.45am – 6.15pm
Start Dates: July
Interviews 17th & 18th June
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide a professional, quality service to customers. Handling sensitive calls with exceptional care, the Customer Service Advisor will confidently promote and offer products; solve problems and increase customer satisfaction, leading to an increase in sales.
About the Role:
- Be an integral part of the customer service team, where the values of respect and care, excellence as standard, creating value for customers, keeping it simple and giving the customer freedom of choice are firmly embedded in every day behaviours and actions.
- Oversee the customer service team in the manager’s absence, to provide a point of escalation and support as required.
- Act as a mentor and coach, and provide training to less experienced members of the team to help them get up to speed more quickly.
- Act as a role model to the team in maintaining a positive, sensitive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow all policies and procedures in line with training and ensure team members are adhering to these standards.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to achieve the customer service objectives, measures and service level standards.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through various channels (phone, email, live chat, instant message, etc) and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints. Act as an escalation point for the wider team when needed to manage challenging issues – providing advice and guidance as required or stepping in to take over a complaint if needed.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products and service offering so you can respond confidently to questions and share the benefits with customers.
- Support the Customer Service Manager in delivering training to the team.
- Maintain accurate customer records within our systems including updates on all interactions, comments and complaints and all transactions.
- Process orders for products and services accurately and promptly and maintain orders with any amends.
- Oversee and work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional service. Share learnings and feedback with the team to promote a continuous learning environment.
- Give feedback and recommend changes to processes and procedures to improve the service offered.
- Ensure compliance with all standards set regarding customer data. Highlight and escalate any issues of non-compliance within the team to the Manager immediately.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy inputting information
- Familiar with compliance regarding storage and use of customer data including credit card information (e.g. GDPR, PCI compliance)
- Good English and Maths skills
- Experience in a call centre environment where dealing with highly sensitive calls
- Confident using technology and systems
Please note you will need to pass a DBS (criminal record) check to be considered for this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Accuracy, communication skills, customer agent, customer, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer advisor, empathy, inbound, outbound, call centre, customer contact, contact centre, talk and type