Customer Service Advisor
£19,500 + bonus (£30,000 OTE)
Monday-Friday flexible between 8:30am-7pm (early finish on a Friday – 4pm)
Are you passionate about delivering a world class customer service?
Do you want to work for a company that is growing and where you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work?
As one of the UK’s leading financial services companies, we are looking for self-motivated outgoing people who strive to be successful and can also inspire others to want to achieve the same. This is a business that invests in their people and for those that deliver and want to progress, there will always be opportunities. Experience in financial services is not essential.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
• Provide first class customer service and assistance to customers
• Taking inbound calls, working from emails and making outbound calls
• Ensure targets for retained or renewed customers are hit
• Ensure that calls are dealt with in a professional manner and are in line with company standards and regulations
• Communicating to internal departments with a view to resolve any customer dissatisfactions in order to retain or renew the customer.
• Courtesy calls to customers to ensure contact has been made by the relevant parties of which their application has been referred to
• Checking applications to ensure processes have been followed internally
• Calling Web applications and taking applications if necessary
• Booking in appointments for sales as and when required
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• Team nights out
• Dress down days
• Pension scheme
• Refer a friend scheme (earn £200 for each person you refer)
• Monthly incentives and Employee of the Month scheme
• Progression opportunities
• A day off for your birthday!
• Recognition (financial) for long service anniversaries
• Charity involvement
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?