Customer Service Advisor
Full time / permanent
Flexible Monday-Sunday 8am-6pm (Occasional weekends)
Have you got a background working within customer service and you just simply enjoy helping customers?
Are you looking for a role where you will be rewarded for helping people?
If so, we are actively searching for multiple Customer Service Advisors to join a very reputable and successful business located in Derby. This is your chance to begin working for a global business, a brand that has offices all across the globe. They are offering very exciting and rewarding career opportunities, you will be working for a company that is a true leader within its sector and has won several awards due to their continued success.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
· Dealing with inbound calls from customers and communicating via webchat and email.
· Present a professional telephone manner, build a rapport with the customer and ensure all customers are taken on a world class customer journey
· Deal with difficult customers efficiently, handle customer objections and listen to the customer’s needs
· Work collaboratively in your team to wield success collectively
· Push yourself to achieve or even exceed set targets
· General administration, email correspondence & data inputting for every piece of communication with the customers you deal with
Customer Service Advisor Benefits: