Between 7am – 11pm Monday-Sunday (5 days)
Are you a passionate Customer Service Advisor?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced customer driven working environment?
Are you an excellent communicator who loves interacting with customers?
If so, look no further, I am actively recruiting for multiple Customer Service Advisors to join a successful and reputable longstanding bank located in Warrington.
You will be working in the Customer Service team for an organisation who are offering excellent opportunities for people to build a very exciting & rewarding career working for a well-established company which is highly reputable within its sector.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be speaking to existing customers predominantly about their current subscriptions with the business. You would be engaging with customers in relation to their current & package bank accounts.
We are looking for candidates who can deliver a world class customer journey. You will receive full and comprehensive training which is all paid for during your first month.
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• Monthly bonus potential of £100
• 29 Days Annual Leave – increases with service
• Amazing progression opportunities
• Health care plan
• Onsite café
• Breakout areas, games
• Fully paid training
• Continuous coaching and development
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
• Experience working towards targets
• Telephony experience is desirable but not essential
• Retail, hospitality, sales, contact centre & customer service experience would be ideal
• A passion for people and providing them with the best products & service
• The ability to understand the customers’ needs
• Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
• The ability to turn a negative into a positive
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?
Click APPLY & I will be in touch immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.