Full time permanent
Are YOU passionate about delivering a world class customer service?
Do you want to work for a company that has been awarded a spot inside the top 15 best companies to work for in the UK?
This is YOUR chance to join a rapidly growing business based in the heart of Manchester city centre. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for driving the customer journey by pro-actively responding to customer enquiries, supporting requests of updates to information, and working with the rest of the business to provide positive customers outcomes at every juncture.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who are looking to finance a car, and as a Customer Service Advisor you will need to guide customers through the finance application journey, and onto find their dream car, providing a world class customer experience; exceeding their expectations.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
• Telephony experience is essential, from a background of Telesales and/or Customer Services
• Motor Industry Finance and Car sales experience is a massive advantage, but not essential.
• Great customer service skills and can provide the best possible experience.
• A strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
• A target driven mindset, with a commitment to reach personal and team KPI’s.
• Ability to talk clearly, negotiate wisely and the ability to stay cool under pressure.
• The confidence to manage suppliers and partners, but also have the confidence to challenge them when they feel they are not treating our business or customers fairly.
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
• Competitive Basic Salary & bonus
• Pension (9% non-contributory)
• AXA Healthcare with Family cover
• 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Full training and development.
• Death in Service
• Salary Sacrifice Electric Car Leasing Scheme
• Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
• Complimentary Breakfast, Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Great coffee!
• Seasonal social events - including our summer party.
• Season Travel Ticket Loans
• Caboodle Reward and Discount scheme
• Mentoring scheme
• Maternity Pay
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?