£19,000 + bonus (£28,000 OTE)
We are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join the team based in Denton, Manchester.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our team based from offices in Manchester – at present, we employ over 450 people, in debt recovery, throughout the UK.
You will be joining a very customer focused team, you will be predominantly receiving inbound calls from customer to help them arrange payment plans for their outstanding debts.
Customer Service Advisor duties:
• Receiving inbound telephone calls from businesses and individuals to recover outstanding debts.
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines regarding debt collection.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
• Previous experience within a fast paced telephone-based role.
• You will have a positive telephone manner and assertive negotiation skills.
• Previous knowledge and experience with collections/debt recovery is a bonus but not essential.
• You must also be a great communicator and have confidence when dealing with conflict.
• We are looking for somebody with strong work ethics and enjoys working in a fun environment.
Fully paid training will be provided for all successful applicants.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor opportunity?