Up to £20,000 pa
10 months ago
Hours: Full time - Mon – Fri (No Weekends)
Salary: £20,000 + Quarterly Bonus (Performance related bonus, NO SALES)
The Customer Services Advisor will act as the first point of contact for all Customer and Broker Enquiries, ensuring that queries are resolved within a specific timescale.
The Customer Service Advisor will support the Customer Services Line Manager in developing the customer services processes. Ensuring the accurate processing of all issues relating to general customer service enquiries.
The key task of this role is to ensure that all activities relating to Customer Services are administered effectively and efficiently. The advisor will help to maintain high levels of Customer Service by ensuring that all activities, incoming calls and emails are managed effectively and efficiently. The role requires the individual to work in a fast-paced environment, handling a high number of calls and emails on a daily basis.
- Prioritise all incoming calls and emails ensuring they are passed to the correct members of staff, or dealt with directly as set out by the Customer Services Supervisor.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved within specific timescales.
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team and Customer Services.
- Build strong working relationships with other teams around the business.
- Liaise with internal and external management team
- Work to achieve the set KPI’s as set out by the Customer Services Line Manager.
The role holder may also be required to carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of this role as requested by their line manager and in line with business needs.
Skills and Competencies:
The role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
- Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
- Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of Databases and MS Office including advanced MS Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
- The initiative to propose solutions and to take action independently and the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo.
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast paced office environment.
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a UK energy company would be a significant advantage but not essential.
- Experience of being involved in developing new systems and processes
- Experience in a Customer focussed Role within the Energy Industry would be a significant advantage
- £20,000 per annum
- Quarterly performance related bonus (NO SALES!) up to 10% of salary
- Supportive team with very realistic progression opportunities
- City Centre based with no weekend work!
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank holiday