Up to £20,000 pa
8 months ago
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 37.5 hours Mon-This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a dynamic and growing business.
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will act as the first point of contact for all Customer and Broker Enquiries, ensuring that queries are resolved within a specific timescale.
The Customer Service Advisor will support the Customer Services Line Manager in developing the customer services processes for customers both internal and external. Ensuring the accurate processing of all issues relating to general customer service enquiries.
- Prioritise all incoming calls and emails ensuring they are passed to the correct members of staff, or dealt with directly as set out by the Customer Services Supervisor
- Ensure customer queries are resolved within specific timescales
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team and Customer Services
- Build strong working relationships with other teams around the business
- Liaise with internal and external management team
- Work to achieve the set KPI’s as set out by the Customer Services Line Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
- Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
- Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of Databases and MS Office including advanced MS Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
- The initiative to propose solutions and to take action independently and the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo.
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast paced office environment.
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a UK energy company would be a significant advantage but not essential.
- Experience of being involved in developing new systems and processes
- Experience in a Customer focussed Role within the Energy Industry would be a significant advantage
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised public transport