Full time permanent - 40 hours per week
Do you enjoy delivering a world class service for your customers?
Are you eager to develop and progress your career further forward?
You will be working for a global organisation who are offering excellent opportunities for people to build a very exciting & rewarding career. You will join a global workforce of over 25,000 people, a brand that has won several awards due to their continued success. Working for a big company comes with big opportunities, so don’t hesitate to click APPLY to find out more as there are lots of progression opportunities available!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
• Dealing with a mixture of inbound and outbound calls from customers.
• Present a professional telephone manner, build a rapport with the customer and ensure all customers are taken on a world class customer journey
• Deal with difficult customers efficiently, handle customer objections and listen to the customer’s needs
• Work collaboratively in your team to wield success collectively
• Push yourself to achieve or even exceed set targets by your manager
• General administration, email correspondence & data inputting for every piece of communication with the customers you deal with
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
• Amazing progression opportunities – 79% of senior roles came from this position
• Fully paid training
• Achievable & realistic monthly bonus
• Free parking
• 29 days’ holidays plus 1 day for every year’s service
• Health care plan
• Brand new state of the art working environment with an onsite canteen
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role?
Click APPLY & I will be in touch immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.