Customer Service Advisor
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm/ 9am-5pm
Hybrid after completion of 12 weeks training
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking business as part of a friendly Customer Service team. As Customer Service Advisor you will provide a day to day telephone banking experience that adds a personal, human touch and helps us truly understand the needs of our customers. Your expertise will minimise the customers time and effort by delivering on their expectations and future business aspirations. Adopting speed, ease, certainty, and empathy for each customer.
- Complete daily tasks relating to account opening, ongoing servicing, telephony and high value/risk transactional activity. Accurately processing transactions and customer instructions in a timely manner ensuring that procedures are followed as well as meeting service standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure risk controls are met at all times, safeguarding the Bank from losses and reporting any suspicious activity as appropriate. Undertake customer due diligence, be vigilant and actively consider all transactional activity mitigating the risk of money laundering and fraudulent activities
- Ensure all amendments to customer records are properly supported by authentic instructions and in accordance with Bank policies, procedures.
- Support the wider Bank team on projects as required. Attending team meetings and contributing to the wider team effort. Contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of Operations by reviewing existing processes and procedures and proposing improvements which enhance service, deliver cost savings and / or mitigate risk.
- Communicate with customers with speed, ease, certainty and empathy on the telephone, in writing and face to face as required.
- Undertake any other duties required to meet the objectives of the Bank, including providing support to other Bank functions where necessary.
- An understanding of Financial Services products and regulations
- Experience within Customer Services
- Willing to learn about all aspects of banking products and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office
- Profit share scheme
- 30 Days holidays plus the opportunity to buy and sell
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working