Full Time / Permanent
Monday - Friday between 8am - 7pm with 1 weekend day per month
£20,000 + bonus (£450-£850 on avg p/m)
Do you have telephony based experience?
Are you empathetic and customer driven?
This is a very exciting opportunity for a confident, driven Customer Service Advisor to join a fast based, busy customer focused team.
Customer Service Advisor Role:
You will be communicating with new clients by telephone in order to take details of their accident and record the details accurately and efficiently. As well as gathering documents from clients to support and verify their claim. To arrange recovery of clients damaged vehicles and to arrange other relevant services as required.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
• To answer incoming calls from clients and respond to requests for client call backs
• To obtain information and input data on our claims database regarding clients accidents.
• To check the validity of clients vehicle documents and identification.
• To send a request for a hire vehicle where required to the fleet department.
• To manage a workload efficiently to avoid delays in processing claims and arranging hires
• To effectively communicate our decision regarding a claim to the client, the associated garage and the BDM.
• To undertake any other reasonable task to ensure the efficient operation of the business
CLICK APPLY if you are interested in finding out more about this Customer Service Advisor role.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.