Hours: 7am - 7pm (4 on 4 off)
Full Time / Permanent
Are you experienced within Customer Service and are now looking for a telephony based Customer Service role?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career with an award winning company who are experts in their field?
We are currently looking for dedicated and motivated Customer Service Advisors to join a busy and growing team!
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
• Being first point of contact and providing exceptional customer service
• Using internal systems to record, manage and track jobs
• Raising Service Requests and demonstrating strong attention to detail to ensure that each request is correctly logged on the system and routed accurately and appropriately
• Showing initiative and gaining expert knowledge of our customers, their contracts and the services we deliver
• Advising customers of their contract entitlement and progressing Service Requests accordingly, providing updates to customers on any outstanding jobs
• Uses own initiative to actively chase and escalate jobs to the relevant department/manager
• Running regular reports to enable tracking of job data and workflow management
• Effectively liaising with various internal departments and sub-contractors to ensure jobs are managed in the most efficient way from end to end
• Attending and completing any further training where directed by line manager
• Provide a consistent and exceptional level of service, ensuring all customer interactions are dealt with professionally and efficiently
Customer Service Advisor:
• Proficient in using all standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
• Excellent telephone manner, polite, professional and courteous at all times
• A team player who is able to confidently interact with others, but who is also able to work independently
• A logical thinker who shows initiative, with good organisation and administration skills
• Effective workload management and able to work well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy when performing detailed tasks
• Great communicator with good interpersonal skills
• A genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• Reliable, punctual and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do' approach
If you're interested in this role please click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch!
d feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.