Hybrid working available!
Do you have a passion for providing a world class customer service?
Are you looking to join a business that will be growing over the next 12 months?
This role will involve you dealing with inbound calls from customers who will have general queries, complaints or may even require your support. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation.
Customer Service Advisor duties:
· Building rapport/relationships with your customers and clients.
· Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
· Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
· Following processes and guidelines that fall in line with company regulations.
· Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
· Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
•Fully paid training
•Opportunities for progression
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities