W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9nzxjqzs9qcgcvam9ilwjhbm5lci5qcgcixv0

Customer Service Administrator – Temporary Contract (with a view to go perm)

  • Location

    Cheetham Hill

  • Discipline:

    Customer Contact, MERJE Front-Line Talent

  • Job type:

    Temporary

  • Salary:

    £9.23 (Perm equivalent £18,000.00)

  • Email:

    kabejuro@merje.com

  • Job ref:

    KA/16213

  • Published:

    15 days ago

  • Duration:

    Temporary Contract (with a view to go perm)

  • Startdate:

    A.S.A.P

Salary: £9.23 (Perm equivalent £18,000.00)

Start Date:  ASAP

Location: Outskirts of Manchester (Near Cheetham Hill)

Hours:  37.5 Hours Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm (No weekends)

Job Description:

This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global company as a customer service administrator, where responding to customer emails will be approx. 70% of the role and the other 30% will be on the phone to customers and engineers. You will be required to book repairs and maintenance into engineer’s diaries and respond to customer emails in a timely, efficient and polite manner.

Main Responsibilities:

  • Booking engineers in via phone (30% of role)
  • Contacting customers via email to arrange repair / maintenance of products (70% of role)
  • Dealing with customer enquiries via email and phone

Candidate Essentials:

  • Excellent Customer Service and organisational skills
  • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
  • Able to establish priorities
  • Able to work both independently and as part of a team to agreed processes, targets and timelines
  • Able to work under pressure
  • Computer literate and working knowledge of Microsoft office packages 
  • Excellent listening skills with the ability to analyse and problem solve
  • Proven experience within a Customer Service, Administrative or Order Processing role

Keywords: Admin, administrator, data input, excel, customer service, scheduling, planning,