7 months ago
Hours: 35 hours per week between 8am – 6pm (Mon-Fri) and 8am-4pm (Sat) – choose your own hours within these times.
Start Date: Monday 16th November – Friday 15th Jan 2021 (potentially permanent)
This role is working for a busy retailer, who attract customers for many different products, therefore you need to have excellent customer service skills. It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be targeted on the number of emails you respond to per day and how quickly and efficiently you get through the email without it affecting the quality of the information you provide to the customer.
Preferably experience within a contact centre role with a main focus on email response. We are
looking for reliable candidates with excellent written skills. Training will be provided, however,
reliability, work ethics and hard work are absolutely vital in this role.
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all KPI areas (Key Performance Indicators)
- Handle customer email enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Respond to emails in a professional, polite manner
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- Possess excellent keyboard, grammar and spelling skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Weekly performance reviews will be conducted to support with work expectations