A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a friendly and forward thinking team. Providing excellent service to internal and external team members you will have a high level of attention to detail, working is a fast paced customer focused environment.
• Processing information for internal colleagues
• Management of email queries
• Inputting data onto our systems and maintaining accurate up to date records
• Maintain accurate management information to manage your workload
• Deliver a great Adviser experience by effective query management resolution
• Using letter and email templates
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• A good team player and comfortable communicating with a variety of audiences
• Flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
• A willing participant in going the extra mile for your colleagues, team, business and Advisers.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good, professional communications skills
• A confident approach, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to cope with pressure and react quickly to changing ability to work using own initiative but also as part of a team
• Analytical skills with problem-solving ability
• Ability to follow process but also an ability to spot where there may be a gap and be able to make appropriate recommendation
• Experience using Microsoft word/excel
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.