Customer Service Administrator
Monday - Friday
Are you passionate about providing world class customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a business established over 100 years ago in Leeds who make and manufacture bespoke timber furniture.
At present they have over 150 staff across two sites based in Leeds, their business has retained its heritage as a proud UK manufacturer and continues to flourish. The company is now committed to an ambitious 5-year vision with plans to double its turnover and re-define and strengthen its position as the brand leader across all its market sectors.
This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who can deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
The successful Customer Service Administrator will possess a strong customer service background and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Call Centre Advisor responsibilities will include;
• Effectively dealing with customer queries via telephone, email and webchat ensuring that these are followed up in a timely manner if required
• Using internal IT systems
• Supporting the team to meet customer demand
• Understanding customer requirements to provide accurate quotes in a timely manner
• Deliver a VIP service through customer interaction
Customer Service Administrator Benefits:
• Structured induction and training plan
• Ongoing coaching and development with regular one-to-one interaction
• Regular performance reviews
• Be part of an expanding team delivering service excellence
• Fun and positive environment with a team mentality
• 28 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 additional days
• Staff Discount across all brands
• Free off-site parking
• Daily catering onsite