Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30am-5pm
40 hours per weeks with some flexibility around working hours and days as required
Start Dates: 26th July
Interviews 18th & 19th June
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to support the Customer Service team in providing a professional, quality service to customers. As a Customer Service Administrator you will manage customer records ensuring they remain up to date and accurate, and process and reconcile payments. You will provide general administration support for the team.
About the Role:
- Be an integral part of the customer service team, where the values of respect and care, excellence as standard, creating value for customers, keeping it simple and giving the customer freedom of choice are firmly embedded in every day behaviours and actions.
- Manage incoming daily post and mail, log and record customer communications and payments as required.
- Process customer applications, place and maintain orders and manage payments promptly. Liaise with customers via phone, email or letter to update them on progress regarding their orders.
- Process payments received and reconcile payments with accounts to ensure they are accurately recorded in the system.
- Scan documentation into the system to maintain accurate customer records.
- Manage printing and fulfilment of customer correspondence and customer welcome pack in accordance with required SLA’s.
- Process invoices from third party suppliers, maintaining the department budget and working closely with Finance to ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Follow all policies and procedures in line with training and within established SLA’s.
- Work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional service. Share learnings and feedback with the team to promote a continuous learning environment.
- Give feedback and recommend changes to processes and procedures to improve the service offered.
- Ensure compliance with all standards set regarding customer data.
- Provide general office administration support to the team as required, including ordering office supplies and booking meetings, etc.
- When required, provide cover for the Customer Service Advisors in dealing with customer inquiries.
- Good English and Maths skills
- Experience in a busy office environment and working in a demanding administrative role
- Confident using technology and systems including being proficient in MS Office including MS Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Teams
- Ability to work at pace and with the flexibility to adapt to changing demands
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritise and be highly organised
- Problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy inputting information
- Familiar with compliance regarding storage and use of customer data including credit card information (e.g. GDPR, PCI compliance)
Please note you will need to pass a DBS (criminal record) check to be considered for this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Accuracy, communication skills, customer agent, customer, customer service advisor, empathy, inbound, outbound, call centre, customer contact, contact centre, talk and type, Admin,