Salary: Up to £21K DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Our innovative client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their professional team working within financial services. The Customer Service Administrator will assist the effective administration of all direct debits and other banking transactions alongside servicing all customer and broker.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process Direct Debit instruction and payment files including reconciliations
- Creation and fulfilment of Customer Sales Ledger Statements.
- Produce VAT statements and copy documents for individual customers as/when required.
- Resolving any internal and external customer queries in a timely manner
- Answer the telephone and respond to emails according to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the effective processing/scanning of all banking transactions including reconciliation.
- Active involvement with the End of Lease processes (EOL).
- Send out relevant letters including (not limited to) arrears, default, termination EOL letters.
- Carry out searches using various reference agencies and update as required.
- Open a line of communication with new customers in customer support calls.
- Maintain working relationships with brokers.
- Update the procedures manual as and when required.
- Liaise with external agents and send relevant files to keep them updated
- Accurately Updating CRM systems
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and has strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and precision.
- A knowledge of operational accounting processes in a Sales ledger environment together with strong excel skills is desired
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.