Working & Operational Hours - Hybrid 1-2 days office based
35 Hours per Week between 8am – 8pm
May be required to work occasional Saturday mornings between 9am – 1pm
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator has become available within a busy and vibrant Income Collection Department. The team are responsible for providing excellent customer service and a wide range of Administrative support to the Income Collection teams.
We’re looking for people who are highly motivated, target driven who strive to meet and exceed KPI’s with a great ability to prioritise and manage your own time. This is a varied role which will include data entry and will also utilise your great communication skills so attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential.
• To provide a wide range of support services to the Income Management Department, delivering comprehensive management and resolution of general enquiries that are received either by telephone or online.
• Ensuring a timely and efficient process is followed for Income’s Court Hearing Legal process.
• Completing tasks whilst providing an excellent Customer Service, doing so by adopting a logical problem solving and proactive approach, demonstrating self-reliance, resilience, confidence, and initiative.
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• Flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
• Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency
• Able to work on own initiative and to meet agreed targets by prioritising and utilising your excellent time management skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment with a performance driven work ethic
• Problem solving skills
• Support and training
• 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service
• Excellent Pension scheme,
• Employee assistance programme
• Non-contributory life assurance.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.