£20,000, rising to £21,000 + OTE
Monday-Friday, flexible 8am-8pm (1 weekend a month)
Currently searching for passionate Customer Sales Advisors to join a business in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They have been named one of the top 15 best companies to work for in the UK and will be tripling in size.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who are looking to finance a car. You will provide a world class customer journey to guide them through the finance application process and to find their dream car. You will exceed all customer expectations, proactively respond to customer enquiries and work with the rest of the business to ensure you provide customers with positive outcomes and exceptional service.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, hardworking, customer focused individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career and want to work for an organization who can offer plenty of progression opportunities.
The ideal Customer Sales Advisor:
• Outstanding customer service skills with a passion to provide an excellent experience
• Telephony experience is an essential (from a telesales and/or customer service background)
• Motor Industry Finance and Car sales experience is desirable but not essential
• Strong communicator with the ability to talk clearly and stay calm under pressure
• A strong initiative and a target driven mindset with commitment to reach personal and team KPI’s
• Confident to manage suppliers and partners and confidence to challenge them when they feel they are not treating our business or customers fairly
• You will be aligned with our values – how do you “Strive for Awesome?”
• We are open to customers 8am-8pm and weekends so our teams need to be able to cover these hours (not all in one go, we do value work life balance!) Shifts in this role may look like; a week of 9am-5pm shifts, a week of 10am-6pm and then 12-8pm with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (Time off in lieu for weekends worked)
• We are a very fun and outgoing team and we value candidates who have a desire to get their hands dirty and hit the ground running as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide a great place to work and look after our employees.
Customer Sales Advisor Benefits:
• Competitive basic salary & bonus
• Pension (9% non-contributory)
• AXA healthcare with family cover
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Full training and development
• Death in service
• Salary sacrifice electric car leasing scheme
• Paid day off to volunteer with our nominated charity
• Complimentary breakfast, fresh fruit, diet coke/coke, great coffee!
• Seasonal social events – including our summer party
• Season travel ticket loans
• Caboodle reward & discount scheme
• Mentoring scheme
• Maternity pay
• Cycle to work scheme
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.