£20,000 plus peformance bonus
4 months ago
Are you looking for a unique opportunity working for one of the most prestigious luxury brands in the automotive industry, to provide their discerning customers with a premium personal service?
As part of a team of highly skilled team of experts you will deliver a truly exceptional service which leaves every customer feeling that nothing is too much trouble.
You will develop an exceptional understanding of the range of vehicles and services to fully embrace the brand values so that you can provide the ultimate service to every customer and ensure that their experience goes ‘beyond the car’.
You will engage with customers and prospects to gain a full personal understanding of their requirements in a skilful and professional manner in line with our stringent quality standards to deliver a World Class experience. You will also work closely with the dealer network and build professional business relationships that will be pivotal to the quality of service that you provide for customers.
Working as part of a dedicated team of service professionals you will handle multiple contacts through a variety of communication channels to provide a truly blended service.
In summary you should have/be:
- Previous experience of working for a premium brand within an office, retail or hospitality environment
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced and target driven contact centre environment
- Excellent customer service and prospecting skills with the ability to establish the needs of the customer and develop great customer relationships
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving capabilities
- The ability to empathise and really put yourself in the customer’s shoes
- The ability to be a team player
- Evidence of a proactive “can do” approach
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A passion for the Automotive world is highly desired