We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and customer centric individual to join our Financial Services team as a Customer Recovery Advisor.
As Customer Recovery Adviser, you will engage with our customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, and written communication, to help support those who have fallen behind with their account payments. If you love to help people, then we have the role for you! Demonstrating your customer service and communication skills, you will engage and work with our customers to effectively understand the extent of their financial situation and then agree the most appropriate solution from a range of options available.
What we Can Offer You:
• A competitive salary of £20,000
• A rotational shift pattern covering Monday to Sunday 8am till 8pm
• Incredible colleague discount
• 32 days holidays including bank holidays with the option to buy an additional 10 over the year
• Company pension
• Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
• Annual bonus scheme
• Local restaurant discounts across Manchester’s Northern Quarter
• A modern Manchester City Centre office base, with city views and vibrant working environment!
What We’re Looking For:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external customers and key stake holders across the business
• Passionate about great customer service with an empathetic attitude
• Ability to multitask
• Great problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Things to Consider:
• Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
• At least your first 6 months will be completely office based
• You must prove your right to work in the UK upon attending an interview
• We are renowned for career development, employee wellbeing and stability.