about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Operations Team Leader to join their innovative company within Financial Services.
Our client designs and manufactures digital products across financial services. They focus on serving distinct customer segments that are currently underserved by the market, with products designed specifically for their needs.
As a Customer Operations Team Leader you will ensure the customers get what they need, when they need it. You will proactively anticipate problems as well as react quickly to customers and putting right any issues. Crucial to this, is managing a Customer Services team, ensuring they have all that they need to keep our customers happy. You’ll be responsible for training and development and encouraging them achieve their goals, in addition to helping them through hard times and celebrating their successes.
- Oversee the performance of the team, through the highs and lows, but overall the team should be delivering great outcomes
- Coaching and supporting the team to develop new skills and refine existing skills
- Regularly reviewing quality of calls working alongside the Quality Assurance Manager
- Help team members with the most difficult queries, we’re a new organisation, you’ll need to be able to think outside of the process, and feedback changes and improvements
- We’re a small team, you’ll be responsible for keeping those that are engaging with our customers motivated and on track.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing teams of at least 8-10 people.
- Direct involvement in performance reviews and performance management as well as absence management.
- Experience working within a complaints team or function.
- Strong written communication skills, much of our customer interaction is email and live webchat.
- Adaptable to change - ideally experience working in a smaller, fast paced business
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Financial Services (Retail Banking) knowledge, particularly in operational areas, ideally complaints.
- Experience of hiring and growing teams, as well as managing existing teams.
- Experience rolling out process design principles
Our shift patterns cover 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday. The role will cover a 35 hour working week. Training will be provided, you’ll also work alongside the team initially to build your knowledge and experience of our customers, processes and systems.