about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a Customer Operations Manager to deliver the right outcomes for their customers.
The Customer Operations Manager owns the day-to-day, end-to-end delivery of the services to the various Schemes and Customers. The aim is to safeguard the services against risk, manage incidents, and continually strive to improve the customer proposition.
The Customer Operations Manager is a key point of reference in relation to operational questions / queries for both internal and external customers, and therefore must have thorough knowledge of the services and their customer base, including the customers’ objectives.
The Customer Operations Manager will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, professionally representing the business at operational industry meetings, lobbying and ensuring appropriate information is shared and justified where appropriate, whilst protecting the Vocalink brand.
- Ensuring that the delivery of the services meet or exceed contractual obligations
- Management of external communications relating to the business and Customer owned Major Incidents.
- Provision of customer specific insight to the Major Incident Manager in support of the Service Delivery Manager.
- Supports the Customer Relationship Manager in ensuring the department retains the necessary levels of operational and support capabilities to meet its delivery obligations.
- Work with colleagues and other stakeholders across the industry to identify and drive delivery of Service Improvements demonstrating clear benefit.
- Assist with contract reviews / tenders, SLA negotiation, monitoring and reporting.
- Assist the customer with their annual audits
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Need to have ITIL Qualification
- Experience in a Customer Facing role
- Service management experience
- Understanding of the Financial Services Industry to include industry objectives and how the service is critical to those objectives.
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- University degree or equivalent from a knowledge and experience perspective