22 days ago
My client is looking for a Customer MI & Insight Manager to create a single, accurate view of customer and colleague behaviour and trends to produce true actionable insight. The role will be responsible for bringing multiple sets of complex data that can easily be acted upon and turned into actionable customer outcomes. This role will work closely with key operations leaders and senior stakeholders across the business to drive and influence data based decision making. The overall goal of the role is an increase in operational efficiency, customer experience and business engagement powered by analytics.
- maintain key performance indicators to measure the impact of data driven changes and develop the Customer Data and Insights team.
- implement key GDPR practices on behalf of Customer Operations Own and drive the engagement with key senior stakeholders within Customer Operations and the wider business to drive the use of data based decision making and analytics.
- Drive a shift in culture and mind-set across all of Customer Operations, to transition from data churn / re-active MI to Insights and pro-active preventative measures.
- Define and implement industry leading data practices to ensure that all insights are timely, accurate and industrialised in process.
- Define and deliver a framework to ensure Customer Operations readiness for critical GDPR regulation requirements.
- Ensure data integrity and security is maintained through the design and implementation of robust processes.
- Influence and own the automation agenda to increase the maturity, reliability and quality of MI in conjunction with key departments such as IT.
- Drive ongoing efficiency through actively pursuing automation opportunities and creating re-usable processes to limit future manual intervention in creation of MI.
- Provide clear and implementable recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
Training & Experience
- Applied knowledge/experience of Business Objects.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to use industry leading tools e.g. Tableau or similar
- Ability to work with a strategic mind-set, ensuring the MI and Insights function remains fit for purpose whilst adhering to GDPR regulation
- Experience in defining and managing on-going improvements to operating models and MI and Insights maturity.
- Line management and leadership experience; directly managing own team but also achieving results through others.
- The ability to explain basic statistical terms to non-technical senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work at pace with conflicting priorities and limited resource
- Key decision making skills where there are conflicting data sets.
- Substantial experience in analysis role demonstrating ability to deliver insights and models that have directly led to improved business performance
- Some Lean Six Sigma knowledge/experience is desirable e.g. Minitab and statistical analysis knowledge
- Strong data visualisation skillsSound understanding of key operational Compliance aspects. TCF, FCA / GDPR / Regulatory compliance.