£50,000 - £55,000
10 days ago
My client is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to provide strategic direction and to deliver on projects for all customer experience activities. This is an amazing opportunity that will involve the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the customer experience strategy and we are looking for an individual with a background of delivering outstanding experience to its customers.
- Develop and lead projects to engage customers
- Working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including internal teams and senior associates ensuring plans and projects have a focus
- Raise the quality and consistency of customer experience, ensuring they receive an excellent service at all interactions
- Provide expertise and support to ensure customer experience remains high focus and continually improves to meet their expectations and needs
- Produce evidence based proposals for enhancements in line with the strategic goals.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Strong influencing and an engaging personality
- Customer strategy Experience
- Reviewing of annual plans, customer journey plans – Supporting these and driving them through.
- B2B experience
- Commercially astute, with proven strategic planning and operational delivery expertise
- Ability to translate a vision into achievable goals and provide clear direction to achieve organisational objectives
- Ability to inspire and motive, engage persuade and negotiate with others