up to £50,000
10 months ago
My client is looking for a customer experience manager to be responsible for the implementation and execution of the defined Customer.
- Experience framework, aligned to, partnered with and directed by the EMEA Operations Leadership team sponsor/functional head.
- Review capture, tracking and effective management of all customer feedback, including but not limited to Net Promotor.
- Assist in the building, delivery and execution of a defined Customer Experience framework that captures the required business, client, operations and regulatory based requirements to identify feedback, trend analysis, areas for improvement and class leading standards of Customer
- Experience across all EMEA Operations and GBS Merchant, JV/Alliance activities.
- Assist in the building, delivery and execution of fit for purpose output that will facilitate trend analysis, coaching across teams or business and JV/Alliance improvements as required
- Assist in the building, delivery and execution of relevant MI at all levels of activity and for all levels of management and leadership
- Assist in the investigation, review and delivery of technology based solutions that will drive improved service standards and trend analysis, delivering automation options that remain true to functional purpose and strategy, including reviewing and implementing consistent NPS capture methods
- Investigate and analyse Customer feedback, including both positive & negative detractors as required by either standard regulations or specific regulations. Feedback and scores will be documented in a database or spreadsheet and presented to the proper management in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work autonomously within the platforms of Customer Experience management and be accountable for raising risks to the Functional Head.
- Must be able to identify trends and be able to coach to that trend. May be asked to do one on one training for analysts, as well as train new and existing members of the Operations or business teams.
- Minimum 5-years of progressive experience in Customer Experience.
- Educated to minimum ‘A’ level standard or equivalent experience required.
- Experience leading initiatives, internal & external client facing meetings and presentations, trend analysis, process and risk assessments, monitoring, conducting feedback walkthroughs and framework based assessments/analysis.
- Experience leading high profile multi-faceted activities, senior level reporting and presentations, and challenge sessions.
- Experience leading others
- High level of problem solving skills
- Able to self-direct work with limited supervision to meet performance requirements.
- This position requires independent judgment and leadership in making decisions and interacting effectively and positively with all levels of personnel and partners.